The 5 Goals of Minnesota Pet Breeders Association
Based in Eden Valley, Minnesota, A Maze’n Farmyard is a fun place for the whole family to visit, with animals, bounce barns, mini golf, wagon rides, pony rides, and more. A Maze’n Farmyard also contributes to local organizations, including the Eden Valley Lions Club and the Minnesota Pet Breeders Association.
A nonprofit, the Minnesota Pet Breeders Association serves professional and hobbyist dog breeders who raise dogs for a variety of purposes. The organization is also opened to those who raise other companion animals, including cats, birds, and rabbits. The organization operates with five goals in mind:
1. Encourage responsible and ethical breeding practices and pet ownership.
2. Provide educational opportunities to members through regular professional seminars that cover topics of interest, such as healthcare practices, presented by trained and skilled experts.
3. Draw attention to the economic benefits of the work of breeders and other association members.
4. Help Minnesotans continue to have the freedom to choose a specific breed or type of pet.
5. Serve as a resource for lawmakers by providing science and fact-based information.